Exocross
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lead your team to victory!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Short Cuts
 Rules
 About Exocross
 Announcements
 Youtube Channels
 Guides and Information
 Forum Statistics
Latest topics
» Welcome to Paranormal
Yu-gi-oh! Next Millennium! Episode 2:The Duel Of Destiny [Solo]   EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:52 am by Doragon

» WHY IS THIS FORUM DEAD!?!?
Yu-gi-oh! Next Millennium! Episode 2:The Duel Of Destiny [Solo]   EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:27 pm by Vennominator-TheSnakeLord

» I AM ALIVE
Yu-gi-oh! Next Millennium! Episode 2:The Duel Of Destiny [Solo]   EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 12:50 am by Vennominator-TheSnakeLord

» Proof? I guess..
Yu-gi-oh! Next Millennium! Episode 2:The Duel Of Destiny [Solo]   EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:39 pm by DracoTitan

» Magic the Gathering Thread
Yu-gi-oh! Next Millennium! Episode 2:The Duel Of Destiny [Solo]   EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:07 pm by xxshadowsxx

» hey there!!!
Yu-gi-oh! Next Millennium! Episode 2:The Duel Of Destiny [Solo]   EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:40 pm by Black21Jack

» Pavalakaman's test results
Yu-gi-oh! Next Millennium! Episode 2:The Duel Of Destiny [Solo]   EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:19 am by Black21Jack

» Rate My Signature :)
Yu-gi-oh! Next Millennium! Episode 2:The Duel Of Destiny [Solo]   EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:54 pm by Jack Atlas

» Team dragonslayers ready to slay dragons
Yu-gi-oh! Next Millennium! Episode 2:The Duel Of Destiny [Solo]   EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:37 pm by ZeroHellbent

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics

Yu-gi-oh! Next Millennium! Episode 2:The Duel Of Destiny [Solo]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jesse

Jesse

Yu-gi-oh! Next Millennium! Episode 2:The Duel Of Destiny [Solo]   Empty
PostSubject: Yu-gi-oh! Next Millennium! Episode 2:The Duel Of Destiny [Solo]    Yu-gi-oh! Next Millennium! Episode 2:The Duel Of Destiny [Solo]   EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 4:54 pm

Enjoy Episode 2!

Yu-gi-oh!Next Millennium!
Episode 2:Crystal Beast VS Lightsworns?!?The Duel Of Destiny

#3 Tester:I Beleive Its my turn!I Draw!
Sweet,I'll Set a face down monster,and thats it!
Ethan:Really?
#3 Tester:Really.
Ethan:Well Ok...My Turn!Draw!Alright!
I summon Crystal Beast Saphire Pegasus In Attack mode!
Saphire Pegasus:Ready for action Ethan!
ATK/1800 DEF/1200
Justin:Ah!
Ai:Whats wrong Justin?
Jason:Yeah,whats wrong?
Justin:Huh?Oh nothing..Just Suprise to see Ethan's Duel Spirit.
Ai:Huh?Thats Ethan's Duel Spirit?I cant hear it..
Justin:Not too many people can.You see you know how most of you guys are able to see youre duel spirits?
Ai:Yeah.
Justin:Well Ethan's Duel Spirits are hard to see you need to have some much passion has a duelist and have the heart to never give up!Even if you loose.
Jason:So Wait,How are you able to hear it then?
-Justin Smiles-
Justin:I Grew up with Ethan.We always dueled each other, always played with cards that had nothing to do with the whole entire deck.
Then one day,The Great Maximillion Pegasus.Came to Ethan and I's town,He was there to find Duelist that were strong enough to hold cards from legendary duelist.Maximillion Pegasus found us playing a game with so much passion even if we werent winning he liked that about us.So he decided we were the right ones for the decks.He Gave Ethan A Crystal Beast Deck with new monsters never seen before,And he gave me a BlackWing Deck.
Ai:So wait you both have the decks of..?
Justin:Thats right.I have the deck used by Crow Hogan himself.
Jason:Yusei Fudo's wingman..
Justin:Yeah,and Ethan has the deck of..
Charlie:Jesse Anderson..
Ai:The Best friend of Jaden Yuki!Hes a legend at this academy!
Justin:Thats right.
Ethan:I now use the special ability of my Saphire pegasus!
-Justin Realizes the duel was happening-
Ethan:You see I can take one Crystal Beast monster from either my Hand,Graveyard or Deck and put it in my spell and trap card zone has a crystal!I choose My Crystal Beast Cobalt Eagle!Now Saphire Pegasus Attack his face down!"Take Flight Attack!"
-Saphire pegasus destroys a wolf.-
#3 Tester:Congratulations!You just activated my special ability of Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter!
Ethan:What??!
#3 Tester:You see when he succesfully is flipped over.I can destroy one card on the field,and I choose youre Crystal Beast Saphire Pegasus!
Ethan:Saphire Pegasus no!
-Saphire pegasus nyeh's and is shattered and put in spell and trap card zone.-
Ethan:Grrr.
#3 Tester:In exchange for that special ability I have to send the top 3 cards of my deck to the grave.
Ethan:Urrr...I set a face down and thats that!
#3 Tester:My turn!I Draw!I summon Ehren,Lightsworn Monk In attack mode!
ATK/1600 DEF/1000
#3 Tester:Now Activate the spell card Foolish Burial!I send my Wulf,Lightsworn beast from my deck to the graveyard,and thanks to his special ability I can summon him!In attack mode!
ATK/2100 DEF/300
Jason:Oh no.
Ai:This isnt gonna be good for Ethan!
Justin:Hmmm..
#3 Tester:Im afraid youre about to take a serious hit!Ehren!Attack his Life points directly!
Ethan:Ahhhhhh!!!!
Ethan's LP:2400.
#3 Tester:Go Ahead my Wulf,Lightsworn Beast attack his life points directly!
Jason:Uh oh!
Ethan:Dont think so mate!I activate my trap card Defense Draw! this card negates any damage I would take from this attack and I can draw one card from my deck!
-Ethan Draws his card and when he draws it a transparent circle goes around him and the Wulf,Lightsworn Beast dosent attack-
#3 Tester: Hmm,I end my turn with a face down!
Ethan:Alrighty!I Draw!I summon Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger In attack mode!
ATK/1600 DEF/1000
Ethan:Next I activate the equip spell
M-Force and I equip it to my topaz tiger!
ATK/2100
But thats not all!Because when Topaz attacks a monster he gains 400 ATK!
ATK/2500
Ethan:Go topaz attack his Wulf,Lightsworn beast!
#3 Tester's LP/3600
Ethan:Alright!
Ethan:I set a face down and end my turn,and at the end phase M-Force is gone.
#3 Tester:You may have taken down my monster but this duel is just heating up!
My turn,Draw!
#3 Tester:I tribute my Ehren Lightsworn monk,to summon!Celestia,Lightsworn Angel!
ATK/2300 DEF/200
I now activate her special ability you see if I tributed a lightsworn monster for her by sending the top 4 cards of my deck to the grave,I can destroy two cards on the field!
I think I will choose youre Topaz Tiger,and that face down of your's!
Ethan:No way!I chain my face down Rainbow Life!You see by discarding one card, any damage I would take instead I gain that amount!
#3 Tester:Very well,I end my turn.
Ethan:Alright then!Draw!
Ethan:I activate the spell card Crystal Beacon!This card allows me to special summon one crystal beast from my deck and Im choosing my Ruby Carbuncle!
Justin:Here comes Ethan's signature move!
Ai:Really???
Justin:Mhm.
Ethan:And thanks to her special ability I can special summon all of my crystal beast that are in my spell in trap card zone,so break youre seal!Cobalt Eagle!Saphire Pegasus,and my Topaz Tiger,but Im not done yet you see thanks to saphire pegasus special ability I can take one Crystal Beast from my deck and add It to my Spell and Trap card zone and I think I will settle on my Emerald Tortoise!Next I will summon my Crystal Beast Amber Mammoth.
#3 Tester:You did a very good job on youre field control,but sadly you have no monsters strong enough to destroy my celestia.
-Ethan smiles-
Ethan:I'll end my turn with a face down.
Ai:Why did he end his turn like that?He could have easily summoned alot of monsters.
Justin:Yes but this is where his plan kicks in.
#3 Tester:My turn Draw!I summon Garath,Lightsworn Warrior!
Now Celestia attack his cobalt eagle!
Ethan:I activate my Amber mamoths special ability,instead of cobalt being the target Amber mamoth Is It instead!
Then I activate my trap card!Amber Crystal Circle!
This card can only be activated when Amber mamoth is on the field you see for every crystal beast on my field he gains the Attack power of all of them until the end phase of this turn!
#3 Tester:What?!?!
ATK/6800
Ethan:Looks like I win!
#3 Tester:Dont think so go trap card!Solem Judgement,this allows me to negate any trap card on the field! choose youre Amber Crystal Circle!Now Celestia Attack!
Ethans LP:1800
#3 Tester:Now Garoth Attack his pegasus!
Ethans LP:1750.
#3 Testers LP:1800
Ai:Oh no..This is cutting it close..
Justin's Mind:Cmon,Bro I know you can win just beleive In youreself.
#3 Tester:I end my turn at that.
Ethan:Here it goes..Only 3 Crystals,and only two Monsters..I know my deck wont let me down..So now I...Draw!
-High Suspense Around the room-

Upcoming Episode:Yu-gi-oh! Next Millennium! Episode 3:Destiny Draw!Could this be the end?
Back to top Go down

Yu-gi-oh! Next Millennium! Episode 2:The Duel Of Destiny [Solo]
Page 1 of 1