Exocross
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lead your team to victory!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Short Cuts
 Rules
 About Exocross
 Announcements
 Youtube Channels
 Guides and Information
 Forum Statistics
Latest topics
» Welcome to Paranormal
This my folks is how to rage quit. EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:52 am by Doragon

» WHY IS THIS FORUM DEAD!?!?
This my folks is how to rage quit. EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:27 pm by Vennominator-TheSnakeLord

» I AM ALIVE
This my folks is how to rage quit. EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 12:50 am by Vennominator-TheSnakeLord

» Proof? I guess..
This my folks is how to rage quit. EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:39 pm by DracoTitan

» Magic the Gathering Thread
This my folks is how to rage quit. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:07 pm by xxshadowsxx

» hey there!!!
This my folks is how to rage quit. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:40 pm by Black21Jack

» Pavalakaman's test results
This my folks is how to rage quit. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:19 am by Black21Jack

» Rate My Signature :)
This my folks is how to rage quit. EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:54 pm by Jack Atlas

» Team dragonslayers ready to slay dragons
This my folks is how to rage quit. EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:37 pm by ZeroHellbent

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics

This my folks is how to rage quit.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xxshadowsxx

xxshadowsxx

This my folks is how to rage quit. Empty
PostSubject: This my folks is how to rage quit.   This my folks is how to rage quit. EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:00 pm

Step 1:Do what this guy did.
This my folks is how to rage quit. KenD2
Step 2:Follow Step 1.
Back to top Go down
Armand Star

PostSubject: Re: This my folks is how to rage quit.   This my folks is how to rage quit. EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:56 am

never assume your opponent is going to attack just because they entered their battle phase.
there are some cards that are played on the battle phase and don't require the opponent to attack
Back to top Go down
xxshadowsxx

xxshadowsxx

PostSubject: Re: This my folks is how to rage quit.   This my folks is how to rage quit. EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 7:11 pm

But he was gonna attack I already guessed that why else would he play the monster and went straight to the battle phase. It was pretty easy to tell
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas

Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: This my folks is how to rage quit.   This my folks is how to rage quit. EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:27 pm

He did he DECLARE the attack? If he didn't, technically, you misplayed your Mirror Force.
Back to top Go down
xxshadowsxx

xxshadowsxx

PostSubject: Re: This my folks is how to rage quit.   This my folks is how to rage quit. EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:31 pm

In dueling if someone goes into their Battle phase you already know it is to attack with their monster right? so instead sitting there waiting I just knew he was gonna attack so why wait and waste time only reason he really bitched is cause he was upset about losing...
unlike in real life I have to wait for the other player to say that he attacks.
Back to top Go down
Armand Star

PostSubject: Re: This my folks is how to rage quit.   This my folks is how to rage quit. EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:19 pm

wrong, there are some cards or card effects that can only be activated during the battle phase.
so your opponent could enter their batthe phase to use those cards and NOT attack at all.
Back to top Go down
xxshadowsxx

xxshadowsxx

PostSubject: Re: This my folks is how to rage quit.   This my folks is how to rage quit. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:36 am

What cards do that armand star? Other than that look he played grand mole in "attack position"
Grand mole's Effect only happens when he "attacks" he enter his "battle phase" so he can attack and use grand moles effect.
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas

Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: This my folks is how to rage quit.   This my folks is how to rage quit. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Just because he enters Battle Phase doesn't mean he's attacking. Remember: "To assume is to make an ass out of u and me".
Back to top Go down
xxshadowsxx

xxshadowsxx

PostSubject: Re: This my folks is how to rage quit.   This my folks is how to rage quit. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 2:47 pm

Fine whatever I done argueing it is just pointless for this I will wait next time
Back to top Go down
Lupii

Lupii

PostSubject: Re: This my folks is how to rage quit.   This my folks is how to rage quit. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 4:29 pm

Hey...he quit, you won. =P that equals win. Plus it was a big time freakout by him and an overreaction. And if I was in that guy's seat I woulda just sent grand mole to the grave and continue. But I'm not him, and his sleeves are interesting. o.o
Back to top Go down
xxshadowsxx

xxshadowsxx

PostSubject: Re: This my folks is how to rage quit.   This my folks is how to rage quit. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:37 pm

See someone understands what I am talking about^^
Back to top Go down
Armand Star

PostSubject: Re: This my folks is how to rage quit.   This my folks is how to rage quit. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:28 pm

i was talking about something else...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This my folks is how to rage quit.   This my folks is how to rage quit. Empty

Back to top Go down

This my folks is how to rage quit.
Page 1 of 1