Exocross
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lead your team to victory!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Short Cuts
 Rules
 About Exocross
 Announcements
 Youtube Channels
 Guides and Information
 Forum Statistics
Latest topics
» Welcome to Paranormal
Yu-gi-oh! Next Millennium Episode 4: Crystal Beast VS Fossils, A Dino of a adventure. EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:52 am by Doragon

» WHY IS THIS FORUM DEAD!?!?
Yu-gi-oh! Next Millennium Episode 4: Crystal Beast VS Fossils, A Dino of a adventure. EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:27 pm by Vennominator-TheSnakeLord

» I AM ALIVE
Yu-gi-oh! Next Millennium Episode 4: Crystal Beast VS Fossils, A Dino of a adventure. EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 12:50 am by Vennominator-TheSnakeLord

» Proof? I guess..
Yu-gi-oh! Next Millennium Episode 4: Crystal Beast VS Fossils, A Dino of a adventure. EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:39 pm by DracoTitan

» Magic the Gathering Thread
Yu-gi-oh! Next Millennium Episode 4: Crystal Beast VS Fossils, A Dino of a adventure. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:07 pm by xxshadowsxx

» hey there!!!
Yu-gi-oh! Next Millennium Episode 4: Crystal Beast VS Fossils, A Dino of a adventure. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:40 pm by Black21Jack

» Pavalakaman's test results
Yu-gi-oh! Next Millennium Episode 4: Crystal Beast VS Fossils, A Dino of a adventure. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:19 am by Black21Jack

» Rate My Signature :)
Yu-gi-oh! Next Millennium Episode 4: Crystal Beast VS Fossils, A Dino of a adventure. EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:54 pm by Jack Atlas

» Team dragonslayers ready to slay dragons
Yu-gi-oh! Next Millennium Episode 4: Crystal Beast VS Fossils, A Dino of a adventure. EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:37 pm by ZeroHellbent

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics

Yu-gi-oh! Next Millennium Episode 4: Crystal Beast VS Fossils, A Dino of a adventure.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jesse

Jesse

Yu-gi-oh! Next Millennium Episode 4: Crystal Beast VS Fossils, A Dino of a adventure. Empty
PostSubject: Yu-gi-oh! Next Millennium Episode 4: Crystal Beast VS Fossils, A Dino of a adventure.   Yu-gi-oh! Next Millennium Episode 4: Crystal Beast VS Fossils, A Dino of a adventure. EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 7:26 pm

Yu-gi-oh! Next Millennium Episode 4: Crystal Beast VS Fossils, A Dino of a adventure.
Jenna: Well, It looks like you showed!
Ethan: Of course I showed, I never back down from a challenge!
Jenna: Well lets get started then.
Ethan and Jenna: Lets Duel!
-At the Ra yellow dorm-
Justin: Phew, Finally I finished all my Homework. From today, I swear Obelisks get the hardest work. Well, at least now I can talk to my brother about his science project.
-Knocks on door-
Jason: Come in!
-Justin Opens the door-
Justin: Hey, Jason. Just stopped by to see my brother about tomorrow's project.
-Jason is playing a video game.-
Jason: No can do.
Justin: Huh?? Why??
Jason: He said he was going to a duel at the Lighthouse.
Justin: Oh boy. Wonder who he's dueling... Well, better get going over there to see what he's up to... wanna join?
Jason: Sure. Just let me save my game.
-Back at the Lighthouse-
Ethan: I believe the first moves mine! Draw! I Summon out Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger! I'll set a couple of face downs and it's you're move!
Jenna: Very nice, but is it nice enough? My turn! Draw! Alright. I summon out my Rescue Rabbit!
ATK/300 DEF/100
Jenna: Now thanks to his effect, by removing him from the game, I can special summon two normal monsters that are level four or lower with the same name from my deck. However, during the end phase, they're both destroyed. So I think I'll choose my two Sabersauruses in attack Mode!
ATK/1900
Ethan: Wow strong move!
Jenna: Now, my first Sabersaurus, attack his Topaz Tiger!
Ethan: Errr...
Ethan's LP: 3700
Jenna: Now, my second Sabersaurus, attack his life points directly!
Ethan: I activate a trap! Magic Cylinder!
Jenna: Oh, no!
Ethan: Looks like you're monster's attack is thrown right back at ya!
Jenna: Urrr..
Jenna's LP: 2100.
Ethan: And once you end your turn, you will lose both your monsters! Which means that you will be open for a direct attack!
Jenna: Dont think so! This duel is still a long way from ending!
Ethan: Whatdya mean??
Jenna: I use the overylay unit system! To special summon Evolzar Dolkka!
ATK/2400
Ethan: Woah... An Xyz Dinosaur monster! Ive never seen one of those before.
Jenna: Mhmmm, and you won't see them with any other duelist! I'll end my turn with a face down. Your move.
Ethan: Here It goes! Draw! Alright, I summon Crystal Beast Saphire Pegasus, and thanks to his effect, I can take one Crystal Beast from my deck, hand, or graveyard and put it in my spell and trap card zone!
Jenna: I dont think so. I activate my monster's special ability! By taking one overlay unit and sending it to the graveyard, I can negate the activation of a Effect monster, and destroy it!
Ethan: Wait, so that means!
Jenna: Its not sent to your spell and trap card zone. It's sent to the graveyard!
Ethan: No! Saphire Pegasus!
-Saphire Pegasus turns into dust and is sent to the grave.-
Ethan: Errr...I'll end my turn with a face down!
Jenna: Smart boy! My turn! Draw!
Ethans Mind: I gotta find a way to stop her cause If I dont I could lose...
Jenna: Alright. I activate the effect of Gilasarus from my hand. You see, I'm allowed to special summon him to the field!
ATK/1400
Jenna: In return, my opponent can special summon one monster from his graveyard.
Ethan: Alright then! I choose Saphire Pegasus in Defense mode! Now to due to his effect, I can...
Jenna: Not so fast! I activate my monster's special ability! By using its last overlay unit to negate the effect and destroy it!
Ethan: Grrrr...
Jenna: Im not done yet! 'Cause now I sacfrice Gilasarus to summon something much stronger! I summon Frostosaurus!
ATK/2600
Ethan: Thats alot of attack points combined!
ATK/2400
ATK/2600
Jenna: Got that right. And it's way more then enough to end this duel right here, right now! Frostosaurus, attack his life points Directly!
Ethan: I wont let you! Go, trap card! I activate Sakurestu Armor!! This Card lets me destroy the attacking monster!
Jenna: Nice move, but I still have my Evolzar Dolkka to attack you!
Ethans LP:1300
Jenna: I'll end my turn!
Ethan: Oh well, here it goes my turn! Dra-...
Justin: Ethan, wait!!!
Ethan: Huh? Justin?!? What are you doing here??
Justin: Your Science project?? Remember??
Ethan: Oh yea! I almost forgot all about that!
Justin: Ughhh, and who are you dueling??
Ethan: Oh just my new friend, Jenna!
Jason: Wait, did he just say Jenna...?
Justin: I'm afraid he did.
Ethan: What? Whats so bad about Jenna?
Justin: There's nothing wrong with her, other than she is the best girl duelist in all of the obelisk dorm!
Ethan: Really?! are you serious??
Jason: Afraid so.
-Jenna Smiles-
Jenna: Guilty as charged!
Ethan: What so you're telling me... I've been dueling the top girl duelist of her dorm??
Justin: Mhmm..
Ethan: Well that wont stop me! Now on with my move! Draw!
Ethan: Alright! Here it goes! I activate the spell Crystal Blessing! This card allows me to return up to two Crystal Beasts from my graveyard and put them in my spell and trap zone. So I choose Saphire Pegasus! Then I activate Crystal Beacon! So now I summon ruby carbuncle, and thanks to her effect, I can bring all my Crystals back to the playing field! Next I summon my Cobalt Eagle! In attack mode!
ATK/1400
Jenna: What have you succeeded at? All you have is four monsters for a great defense.
Ethan: Thats what you think! I use Overlay power unit!
Jenna: What?!?!?
Ethan: You're not the only one that knows how to Xyz summon! I overlay my Saphire Pegasus, my Topaz Tiger, and my Cobalt Eagle to Xyz summon...
I summon Vylon Disigma!
ATK/2500
Jason: Whoa....
Justin: Wow..I never thought he would do it..
Jason: Do what??
Justin: Ethan is the type of person that dosent use Xyz summoning, even though he has a lot of them...
Jason: So you're saying you have never seen this card before?
Justin: Of course I've seen it. He and I know each other's deck inside and out... I just have never seen him play this card.
Jason: Too bad it only has 2500 Attack points...
Justin: Not really. It has a strong special ability, just to finish this duel.
Jason: Whoa?!
Ethan: I activate my Vylon Disigma's special ability! You see, by detatching one xyz material from this card, I can take one monster you control... and use it has an equip spell card!
Jenna: Not so fast! I use my mosnters special ability!
Ethan: What special ability?
Jenna: Oh no! It has no more materials!
Jason: It's like he knew...
Ethan: Vylon, take her Evolzar Dolkka!
Now attack her directly and end this!
Jenna LP:0000
Jason: He just beat the most high ranking obelisk...
Ethan: Hey Jenna! I had a lot of fun. I really hope you did, too!
Jenna: I find you a very talented duelist, but remember that we will have a rematch sometime!
-Ethan Smiles-
Ethan: Alright! Until then... Friends?
-Jenna Smiles-
Jenna: Friends!
Justin: Ahem... Ethan, your science project?
Ethan: Oh right! I better get started on that! I will cya later Jenna! Cya at claaaa-a-ass!
Jenna: You, too, Ethan!
Jenna's Mind: This guy... he shows so much Strength, even when he falls hard... he still tries to climb back up again... but could he be the boy to control the great darkness...? I don't know...
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1