Exocross
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lead your team to victory!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Short Cuts
 Rules
 About Exocross
 Announcements
 Youtube Channels
 Guides and Information
 Forum Statistics
Latest topics
» Welcome to Paranormal
Yu-gi-oh!Next Millennium!Episode 7:The rage of Dragons fire,Crystal beast VS Dragons(Dedicated to Lily!) EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:52 am by Doragon

» WHY IS THIS FORUM DEAD!?!?
Yu-gi-oh!Next Millennium!Episode 7:The rage of Dragons fire,Crystal beast VS Dragons(Dedicated to Lily!) EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:27 pm by Vennominator-TheSnakeLord

» I AM ALIVE
Yu-gi-oh!Next Millennium!Episode 7:The rage of Dragons fire,Crystal beast VS Dragons(Dedicated to Lily!) EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 12:50 am by Vennominator-TheSnakeLord

» Proof? I guess..
Yu-gi-oh!Next Millennium!Episode 7:The rage of Dragons fire,Crystal beast VS Dragons(Dedicated to Lily!) EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:39 pm by DracoTitan

» Magic the Gathering Thread
Yu-gi-oh!Next Millennium!Episode 7:The rage of Dragons fire,Crystal beast VS Dragons(Dedicated to Lily!) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:07 pm by xxshadowsxx

» hey there!!!
Yu-gi-oh!Next Millennium!Episode 7:The rage of Dragons fire,Crystal beast VS Dragons(Dedicated to Lily!) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:40 pm by Black21Jack

» Pavalakaman's test results
Yu-gi-oh!Next Millennium!Episode 7:The rage of Dragons fire,Crystal beast VS Dragons(Dedicated to Lily!) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:19 am by Black21Jack

» Rate My Signature :)
Yu-gi-oh!Next Millennium!Episode 7:The rage of Dragons fire,Crystal beast VS Dragons(Dedicated to Lily!) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:54 pm by Jack Atlas

» Team dragonslayers ready to slay dragons
Yu-gi-oh!Next Millennium!Episode 7:The rage of Dragons fire,Crystal beast VS Dragons(Dedicated to Lily!) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:37 pm by ZeroHellbent

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics

Yu-gi-oh!Next Millennium!Episode 7:The rage of Dragons fire,Crystal beast VS Dragons(Dedicated to Lily!)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jesse

Jesse

Yu-gi-oh!Next Millennium!Episode 7:The rage of Dragons fire,Crystal beast VS Dragons(Dedicated to Lily!) Empty
PostSubject: Yu-gi-oh!Next Millennium!Episode 7:The rage of Dragons fire,Crystal beast VS Dragons(Dedicated to Lily!)   Yu-gi-oh!Next Millennium!Episode 7:The rage of Dragons fire,Crystal beast VS Dragons(Dedicated to Lily!) EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 7:45 pm

Episode 7:The rage of Dragons fire,Crystal beast VS Dragons
-On the boat heading for New Duel Academy-
Lila's Mind: I wonder what the master wants with this boy..He must be pretty special for him to be sending me. I am one of his strongest students, well whoever this kid is..I must throw him to his knee's...
-At the Ra Dorm-
Ethan: Ha! My Duel Runner is going a lot faster then yours, Jason!
Jason: Not If I can stop it!
Jason: Just watch and learn. Speed up, speed down, to the left, side, down, right, spin, spin, dodge strike!
Ethan: Awwwwh!
-GAME OVER JASON WINS-
Ethan: Ehhh..that combo move always gets to me..You gotta tell me it one day.
Jason: Nope! Gamer's secret!
Ethan: Awwh. C'mon! One more round?
Jason: Sure, let me just make a new game.
-Ai opens the door-
Ai: I dont think that's gonna be happening..
Ethan: Huh,why?
Ai: Chancellor needs to see Jason and me. If you know what I mean Jason..
-Ai gives a mysterious look at Jason-
Jason: Oh yeah! Hehe, almost forgot!
Jason: Well catch ya later, Ethan!
Ethan: Oh okay,see you soon!
Jason: Bye!
Ethan: Sigh, what to do...Hmmm I know! Go find a duel! That always cheers me up! Now time to get out of here and find someone to duel!
-Ethan leaves his dorm and heads to the forest-
Ethan: Alright there's gotta be someone to duel around here somewherrr-e-e-e-e-!
-Ethan bumps into this girl-
Ethan: Ooof!
-Cards fly everywhere-
Ethan: Oh man! I'm so sorry! I was being a clutz and not thinking where I was going..
Lila: I see...now please pick up your cards and leave. I'm looking for someone very important.
Ethan: Okay sure! Just gotta pick up my cards here..Well I'm on my way, sorry about that!
Lila's Mind: That boy...who is he...he looks familar.
-Lila holds up picture of Ethan-
Lila's Mind: Oh my! This is the kid I was looking for. Now's my chance!
Lila: Hey Kid!
Ethan: Huh?!
Lila: How about we have a duel! You know just for fun?
Ethan: Sweet! You're a Duelist?! Yay let's get started!
-Sapphire Pegasus Appears-
Sapphire Pegasus: I don't think this is a good Idea..I don't like this at all..
Ethan: What are you talking about Sapphire Pegasus? It's just a duel!
-Both turn on Duel disk-
Lila and Ethan: Let's Duel!
4000 LP
Lila: I'll start things off! I summon Red-Eyes Wyvern in attack mode!
ATK/1800
Lila: Next I will set one card face down! Your move!
Ethan: Oh Sweet a Dragon Deck! So cool, well here goes...Draw!
-Back at the Chancellors office-
Chancellor: Now the reason why I called you all here today, Jason, Ai, Justin and Charlie, is because of the new girl Lila here at Duel Academy and I think she might be working with Gaia. According to our resources she's looking to duel one of you to test your powers as a duelist and we all know what the power is gonna be used for. So I need you to keep a close eye on this girl, and also look for anything that's out of the usual.
Jason: Wow...When will Gaia stop sending these scouts..
Ai: Yeah, we all know it's Justin they want. He has the true powers!
Charlie: He's the only one we've seen duel, who can actually bring monsters from the Duel Spirit world to the real world.
Chancellor: Yes..but remember we still need a fifth member...But this year we should soon find that person. Now, I need you guys to go find Lila and challenge her to a duel.. It's the only way to get her out.
All: Right!
-Back at the Forest-
Ethan: Alright! I summon Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger in attack mode!
ATK/1600
Ethan: Now attack her Red-Eyes Wyvern!
Lila: How? My monster is stronger then yours...
Ethan: That may be be true, but during the damage step of a battle Topaz gains 400 ATK points!
ATK/2000
Ethan: Now attack!
Lila's LP:3800
Lila: Harldy hurt me..
Ethan: Next, I'll set two face downs! That ends my turn.
Lila: My turn! Draw! I play my face down! Call of the Haunted! With this card I'm allowed to special summon any monster I choose in my graveyard. I choose Red-Eyes Wyvern!
ATK/1800
Lila: But he wont be sticking around! 'Cause now I remove him from play! To summon out my best beast! Red-Eyes Dark Metal Dragon!
ATK/2800
Ethan: That's one fearsome monster!
Lila: And this is just the start! 'Cause now I activate its special ablility! During my main phase I'm allowed to special summon one Dragon-type monster from my hand or graveyard! So now I choose my hand, to special summon Prime Material Dragon!
ATK/2400
Ethan: Oh boy...
Lila: Prime Material Dragon Attack!
Ethan's LP:3200
Ethan: Owww.....why did that hurt....Erm....I activate Crystal Beast Topaz's effect! When he is destroyed he can be sent to my spell and trap zone!
Lila: Very well then, but that still leaves my Red-Eyes Dark Metal Dragon! Now attack his life points directly!
Ethan: Ahhh!
Sapphire Pegasus: Ethan, you know what to do!
Ethan: Right! I play my trap card! Defense Draw! Thanks to this card the damage I would take from this attack is reduced to 0, also I get to draw one card from my deck!
Ethan: Draw!
-Shield goes over Ethan to protect him from the attack-
Ethan: Phew...
Lila: Hmm....I'll end my turn!
-Ethan starts to catch his breathe-
Ethan: Huh, huh, uhhh....How did I feel that?
Sapphire Pegasus: Ethan, this duel is more then just regular fun. It's a psychic duel.
Ethan: Psychic Duel?
Sapphire Pegasus: That's right, there are people with gifts that can bring their monster from the duel spirit world and make them real to actually hurt someone!
Ethan: Waaaa?
Lila: The Pegasus is right. This is a psychic duel and I gotta admit it's one of the most boring ones...
Ethan: Hmm...Well then my turn! Draw! Hmmm nice! Mind coming on out to play Sapphire Pegasus?
Sapphire Pegasus: Anytime!
Ethan: Well then I summon Crystal Beast Saphire Pegasus in attack mode!
ATK/1800
Ethan: I now activate his special ability! When he is summoned from my deck, hand or graveyard I can add one crystal and put it in my spell and trap zone! I choose Emerald Tortoise! But the fun doesn't stop there, 'cause now I play Crystal Beacon! Thanks to this card, if I have 2 or more crystals in my spell and trap card zone I can summon a Crystal Beast from my deck! So I choose Crystal Beast Amethyst Cat! In attack mode.
ATK/1200
Amethyst Cat: Hah!
Ethan: Next I play Crystal Promise! To summon... Crystal Beast Emerald Tortoise in defense mode!
DEF/2000
Emerald: That's one scary dragon, Ethan...
Ethan: Don't worry about it!
Ethan: Next I play the equip spell card Crystal Boost! With this card for every Crystal Beast Monster I control the monster equiped with this gains 500 ATK for each one! I choose Saphire Pegasus! Time to give my monster a boost! 1500 ATK points that is!
ATK/3300
Lila: 3300 Attack points?!?!?!?!?
Ethan: That's right! Wich is way more then enough to take down Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon! Now take it down Sapphire Pegasus attack!
Sapphire Pegasus: Got it! How do you like some of this!
Lila: Ahhh!
Lila's LP:3300.
Ethan: Now by halfing Amethyst Cat's attack points it can attack directly!
ATK/600
Ethan: Now go attack!
Lila: Huh? Ow!
Lila's LP:2700
Ethan: Alright!
Lila: Hmmm...good, just a little fall thats all...
Ethan: Next I activate Emerald Tortoise's special ability to switch Amethyst Cat to defense mode!
DEF/400
Ethan: That will end my turn! At the end phase Sapphire Pegasus returns to its orginal attack points!
ATK/1800
Lila: Very well then, I draw! Now I play the spell card Future Fusion! With this card I can send monsters that are listed on a fusion monster and send those materials from my deck to the grave! I choose my 5 Dragons, to send them all to the graveyard, and in two turns I will summon my monster!
Ethan: Five-Headed Dragon..The ultimate Dragon.
Lila: That's right! Next I play Monster Reborn, to return the monster you took from me!
Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon!!
ATK/2800
Ethan: Awh C'mon, it's back already!
-Lila smiles-
Lila: That's right! Now I activate its special ability to summon Clear Vice Dragon from my graveyard in attack mode!
ATK/?
Ethan: Not even 1 attack point...this will be intresting..
Lila: Hmm you shall see! Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon Attack his Crystal Beast Emerald Tortoise!
-Tortoise goes in spell zone-
Lila: Now,Prime Material Dragon attack his Amethyst Cat!
-Amethyst Cat goes into spell zone-
Lila: Go Clear Vice Dragon Attack his Sapphire Pegasus!
Ethan: I don't get it. Why have him attack?!
Lila: You fool! I activate his special ability! "If this card attacks an opponent's monster, the ATK of this card becomes twice the ATK of the attack target, during damage calculation only"
Ethan: Uh oh!
ATK/3600
Ethan: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
-Giant Explosion Happens-
-At the other side of the forest-
Jason: Where could Lila possibly be...
Ai: My feet are killing me already!
Justin: C'mon guys, we're getting closer!
Charlie: Wait! Did you guys hear that?
Jason: Hear what?
-BOOOOOOOM. Smoke's in the sky at certain part of the forest..-
Justin: That!!
Ai: You don't think..?
Charlie: Yea, I do! C'mon!
-The gang runs twords the smoke.-
-On the other side-
Ethan: Ahhhh!!!!
-Ethan falls-
Ethans LP:1400.
-The gang gets there-
Ai: Huh! ETHAN!!!
Jason: He's hurt...
Justin: Who's responsible for this!
-Lila laughs-
Justin: Huh!!! It's you! Lila! What are you doing here?
Lila: Shesh, well it's nice to see you to Justin....
Ethan: Wait..you guys know each other...?
Justin: Of course we do! She was one of my best friends here at the academy! Until she turned on us to join the society.
Lila: Yes and it was the smartest choice I've ever made! You know it's never to late to join Justin..
Justin: Like I would join the likes of you!
Ethan: Wait what is this society...??!? Someone please tell me?!!
-Justin Sighs-
Justin: The society is a league of duelist who have the power to call duel monster spirits from the duel spirit world. except these spirits are meant to do evil..and not good there is a good society and there is a bad society, guess wich one she is from?
Ethan: The Dark Society..
Justin: That's right, every day they put duelists in pain and suffering just so they can find stronger recruits and people who can hold strong cards....Like Five-Headed Dragon...
Ethan: No way...
Justin: Ethan you gotta leave this duel now!
Ethan: I can't brother! I never back down from a challenge and definetly not from her!
Ai: It's to dangerous! You know how much pain you feel now? She can do x100 times worse!
Jason: Please let us come in and stop her...
Ethan: I'm sorry guys but this is my own fight! My turn I draw! Nice! I activate the field spell Ancient City-Rainbow Ruins!
-Shining Flare goes everywhere-
Ethan: Next I play its special ability! If I have 4 Crystals in my spell zone..wich I do...I can Draw 1 card! Ha! Then I play a face down! Ancient Rulings! If I have a face up field spell on the field..I'm allowed to special summon 1 level 4 or lower Crystal Beast from my deck! I choose you Ruby Carbuncle in defense mode!
DEF/300
Ethan: Now I use her special ability to special summon as many Crystal Beast from my spell and trap zone as possible!
So I summon Sapphire Pegasus, Emerald Tortoise, Amethyst Cat and Topaz Tiger!
DEF/1200
DEF/2000
ATK/1200
DEF/1000
Ethan: Now I play my Sapphire Pegasus' ability, to put Cobalt Eagle in my spell and trap zone!
Ethan: Now then Amethyst use your ability and attack directly!
Amethyst Cat: Right on!
Lila's LP:2100
Ethan: Now I play Emerald Tortoise's special ability! Switching her to defense mode!
DEF/400
Ethan: That ends my turn!
Ai: Way to go Ethan!
Ethan: Thanks Ai.
Lila's Mind: This guy is not getting angry....I need to get him mad to see how good he can actually be! I've got an idea..
Lila: Such a sad move! Very dis-honorable.
Ethan: What are you talking about!?!
Lila: Stalling gets you nowhere...Your brother would be very displeased!
Ethan: No he wouldn't! He knows I'm a good duelist and he also beleives in me!
Lila: That's just what he tells you! But it's all lies...
Ethan: Huh...No way...It can't be!
Justin: Ethan, don't listen to her! She's trying to get inside your head!
Lila: Tsk tsk, when are you gonna stop lying to this kid? You should be ashamed! No matter my turn! Draw! Hmm...I found just the card to help make your defeat even more hurtful! I play the spell card Dragon's Mirror! "Remove from play, from your side of the field or your Graveyard, Fusion Material Monsters that are listed on a Dragon-Type Fusion Monster Card, and Special Summon that Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck. (This Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon.)"
Ethan: Uh oh!
Lila: I summon FIVE HEADED DRAGON in attack mode!
ATK/5000
Justin: There it is......
Ai: Woaah...
Lila: Say Goodbye Ethan!
To be continued....

Cast:
Crow Hogan as Justin
Broder as Jason
Aisaika as Ai
Lily as Lila
Jack Atlas as Charlie
Jesse as Ethan
-----------------------
Writer:Jesse
Producer:Jesse
Excutive Producer:Crow Hogan
Editor:Crow Hogan

Get Ready for Episode 8!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cuddlesworth

Mr. Cuddlesworth

Yu-gi-oh!Next Millennium!Episode 7:The rage of Dragons fire,Crystal beast VS Dragons(Dedicated to Lily!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu-gi-oh!Next Millennium!Episode 7:The rage of Dragons fire,Crystal beast VS Dragons(Dedicated to Lily!)   Yu-gi-oh!Next Millennium!Episode 7:The rage of Dragons fire,Crystal beast VS Dragons(Dedicated to Lily!) EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:45 pm

Cool Episode didnt find any ruling mistakes ;P and ill never tell you the amazing combo Razz
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas

Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Yu-gi-oh!Next Millennium!Episode 7:The rage of Dragons fire,Crystal beast VS Dragons(Dedicated to Lily!)   Yu-gi-oh!Next Millennium!Episode 7:The rage of Dragons fire,Crystal beast VS Dragons(Dedicated to Lily!) EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:47 pm

Only Rainbow Dragon can save him now. I got lost, though. I can't remember which CBs are out.
Back to top Go down
Jesse

Jesse

PostSubject: Re: Yu-gi-oh!Next Millennium!Episode 7:The rage of Dragons fire,Crystal beast VS Dragons(Dedicated to Lily!)   Yu-gi-oh!Next Millennium!Episode 7:The rage of Dragons fire,Crystal beast VS Dragons(Dedicated to Lily!) EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 9:25 pm

XD thanks and we'll see jack o=
Back to top Go down
Crow Hogan

Crow Hogan

PostSubject: Re: Yu-gi-oh!Next Millennium!Episode 7:The rage of Dragons fire,Crystal beast VS Dragons(Dedicated to Lily!)   Yu-gi-oh!Next Millennium!Episode 7:The rage of Dragons fire,Crystal beast VS Dragons(Dedicated to Lily!) EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 9:55 pm

I think only Amber Mammoth is missing. Next turn, miracle draw.
Rare Value. Draws Amber and RD. lol 8D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu-gi-oh!Next Millennium!Episode 7:The rage of Dragons fire,Crystal beast VS Dragons(Dedicated to Lily!)   Yu-gi-oh!Next Millennium!Episode 7:The rage of Dragons fire,Crystal beast VS Dragons(Dedicated to Lily!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Yu-gi-oh!Next Millennium!Episode 7:The rage of Dragons fire,Crystal beast VS Dragons(Dedicated to Lily!)
Page 1 of 1