Exocross
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lead your team to victory!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Short Cuts
 Rules
 About Exocross
 Announcements
 Youtube Channels
 Guides and Information
 Forum Statistics
Latest topics
» Welcome to Paranormal
Yu-gi-oh!Next Millennium! Episode 5:Blackwing Overkill; the duel between old friends! EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:52 am by Doragon

» WHY IS THIS FORUM DEAD!?!?
Yu-gi-oh!Next Millennium! Episode 5:Blackwing Overkill; the duel between old friends! EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:27 pm by Vennominator-TheSnakeLord

» I AM ALIVE
Yu-gi-oh!Next Millennium! Episode 5:Blackwing Overkill; the duel between old friends! EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 12:50 am by Vennominator-TheSnakeLord

» Proof? I guess..
Yu-gi-oh!Next Millennium! Episode 5:Blackwing Overkill; the duel between old friends! EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:39 pm by DracoTitan

» Magic the Gathering Thread
Yu-gi-oh!Next Millennium! Episode 5:Blackwing Overkill; the duel between old friends! EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:07 pm by xxshadowsxx

» hey there!!!
Yu-gi-oh!Next Millennium! Episode 5:Blackwing Overkill; the duel between old friends! EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:40 pm by Black21Jack

» Pavalakaman's test results
Yu-gi-oh!Next Millennium! Episode 5:Blackwing Overkill; the duel between old friends! EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:19 am by Black21Jack

» Rate My Signature :)
Yu-gi-oh!Next Millennium! Episode 5:Blackwing Overkill; the duel between old friends! EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:54 pm by Jack Atlas

» Team dragonslayers ready to slay dragons
Yu-gi-oh!Next Millennium! Episode 5:Blackwing Overkill; the duel between old friends! EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:37 pm by ZeroHellbent

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics

Yu-gi-oh!Next Millennium! Episode 5:Blackwing Overkill; the duel between old friends!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jesse

Jesse

Yu-gi-oh!Next Millennium! Episode 5:Blackwing Overkill; the duel between old friends! Empty
PostSubject: Yu-gi-oh!Next Millennium! Episode 5:Blackwing Overkill; the duel between old friends!   Yu-gi-oh!Next Millennium! Episode 5:Blackwing Overkill; the duel between old friends! EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 7:29 pm

Yu-gi-oh!Next Millennium! Episode 5:Blackwing Overkill; the duel between old friends!
-At Homeroom-
Teacher:Now Class,Today Were gonna talk about XYZ's has we all know Xyz's are two or more monsters overlayed to special summon a xyz monster..and the overlay units stay with youre new mosnter to help activate its effects.Now we all know that Xyz monsters cannot be overlayed because they are a rank not a level...but there is one exception..
Ai:Gosh..This is so boring,why cant class just end..why do we have to teach all of these new people..sigh..
Teacher:What about you Ai?
Ai:Huh who me!?!?Uhhhh...Well I would have to say that....
Justin:Oh no....
-Jason shows a smirk-
-Ai looks over at jason and stares him down-
Ethan:I cant bear to watch..
-Door to homeroom slams open-
-everyone stares at the mysterious figure-
Vial:Hey People,no need to be scared!I am here now!
Teacher:And who are you??
Ai:My savior...
Teacher:Watch it!I will get to you later!
Ai:Ugghh..
Vial:Names Vial Just got here from South Duel Academy!Top Obelisk In my Academy,dont ya know!
Teacher:Well its very nice to meet you Vial,and how long will you be staying with us?
Vial:Oh I dont know yet..Havent Decided.
Teacher:Well its nice to meet you Vial!
Ethan:Justin.....Is that who I think it is...?
-Justin face gets a little upset-
Justin:Yeah...Vial..The guy that went after are cards!!
Ethan:Hes the one that took away youre favorite card...
Justin:Thats Right When we were younger he took Gale from me!
Ai:He took youre Gale?!?!
Justin:Of course he did!He stole alot of kids cards that what his decks made of!You see...Back when My bro and I lived in downtown Domino City..Vial when ever he won a duel he would take take the persons favorite card...He also took my Gale!
Vial:Oh,you mean this card?
-Vial holds up Gale-
Justin:Grrr...What are you doing here!!Go back where you belong!
Vial:I dont have to..why should I listen to a 3rd Rate Duelist?
Justin:Thats it!I challenge you to a duel Vial!
If I win!You give me back my Gale,and never return to this academy!
Vial:And If I win...?
-Justin Gets a Angry Look on his face-
Justin:You get my deck...
Jason:What!!!Justin No!
Ethan:Bro,Are you out of youre mind?
Ai:Yeah!
Justin:Im not crazy...Gale means everything to me...He completes my deck...Ethan think about wouldnt you be hurt if you lost youre Crystal Beast's?
-Ethan has a scared face-
Ethan:Yeah,I guess so..
Justin:Then you know what I must do..
Vial:Its a Deal then!Cya you at the Turbo Dueling Field in one hour dont be late...
Justin:Dont worry I wont.....
Teacher:Class Dismissed..and Justin,choose youre battles wisely I hope you know what youre getting into..
Justin:I do Sir..thank you..
Ethan:Bro,you cant do this!You will loose it all if you dont win!
Justin:I know...But I cant..I need my Gale..Ive missed him for so long.
Ethan:Yeah..Like the time he took Ruby from me...
Justin:Mhmmm...
Ethan:Well please be carefull I will be there rooting for you!
Justin:Thanks,Ethan.
-At the Arena-
-Justin Rides Up with His duel runner-
Vial:Well,look who's here Mr.Lame,himself.
Justin:Can It Vial!Are we gonna duel are you just gonna make fun of me?
Vial:Hard choice,but I guess we can duel,lets go!
-Vial gets on his Duel runner-
Vial:You know the rules Justin,Normal Spells are no Longer Allowed,We can only use speed spells ready?
Justin:Ready!
-Speed World Activated-
Ethan:Go get him bro,show no mercy!
Ai:Hes gonna have to if he wants to win...
Jason:I hear Vial is the best In his academy.
Ethan:He can do it!
Justin and Vial:Lets Duel!
Vial:I'll go first,and I summon Reborn Tengu In attack mode!
ATK/1700
I'll set a face down and thats that!
Vial:Youre move If you can keep up!
Justin:I can!Draw!
-Vial SC:2 Justin's SC:2(note; SC means speed counters.)
Justin:Youre going down!I summon Blackwing-Shuba The Blue Flame,In attack mode!
ATK/1800
Justin:Next Im gonna bring a little more recruits!Cause when I have a blackwing on the field I can Special Summon!Blackwing-Bora The Spear,In Attack Mode!
Vial:Oh boy.
Justin:Oh Boy Is right!Now Blackwing-Shuba The Blue Flame,Attack his Reborn Tengu!
Vial's LP:3900.
Justin:Now Blackwing Bora the Spear,Attack his Life points directly!
Vial:I dont think so I play Reborn Tengu's Effect,You see when ever he is sent to the graveyard I can summon another one from my deck,In attack mode!
ATK/1700
Justin:What?!?!
Vial:And since they both have the same attack look's like youre attack his cancelled!
Justin:Im not done yet!I now use the effect of My Blackwing-Shuba the blue flame!You see when it destroys a opponents monster and sends it to the grave I can special summon in one Blackwing with Fifteen-Hundred Attack or less from my deck in face up attack position!So I choose Blackwing-Mistral The Silver Shield In Defence mode!I set a face down youre move!
Vial:Draw!
Vial's SC:3 Justins SC:3
Vial:Hmmm...This move is about to put the hurt on you!Cause now I summon!Ally Of Justice Cycle Reader In attack mode!
Vial:Now I Synch the both of them!
To summon a fierce beast!I summon Chaos King Archfiend In Attack Mode!
ATK/2600
Justin:That Dosent look to good...
Vial:It isnt!Cause now thanks to Reborn Tengu's Effect I can bring one more back!
ATK/1700
Vial:Now Chaos Archfiend!Attack his Blackwing-Shuba The blue flame!
Justin:Oh no!
Vial:I now activate His special ability you see whenever he attacks he can switch the orginal atk and def of youre monsters!So now Shuba gets a lower attack!
ATK/1200
Justin:Not good!
Vial:Attack!
Justins LP:2600
Vial:Now Reborn Tengu Attack his Blackwing-Bora The Spear!
ATK/800
Jutins LP:1700.
Vial:And since you loose A Speed Counter for ever a Thousand Points of Damage looks like you just lost Two!
Justins SC'S:1
Justins:Grrr....Not so fast I activate a face down!Black Thunder!You see if you destroyed a Blackwing this turn and sent it to the graveyard..Then you loose 400 Points for every card on youre field!
Vial:What?!?!?
Vials LP:2700
Justin:Looks Like you got a score down on Speed counters to!
Vial:Grrr..I end my turn!
Justin:Smart move!Draw!
Justin's SC:2 Vial's SC:3
Justin:Dont worry Vial,I will end you quickly!
Cause now I summon Blackwing-Blizzard The North In Attack mode!
ATK/1300
Justin:And Now Thanks to his Effect!I Can Special summon One level four or lower Blackwing from my graveyard in Defence mode!I choose Blackwing-Shuba The Blue Flame!Next I synchro Summon My Blackwing-Blizzard The Far North with my Blackwing-Shuba The Blue Flame!I told you Vial,No one messed with my cards!I Synchro Summon,Iron Chain Dragon In attack mode!
ATK/2500
Justin:Now then!Iron Chain Dragon Attack his last Reborn tengu!
Vial:Grrrr....
Vial's LP:1900
Justin:But thats not all!Cause now thanks to its Effect you have to send the top three cards of youre deck to the grave!
Vial:Humph...Thats dosent scare me!
Justin:You sure?Maybe this face down will!Youre move!
Jason:Alright!Justin just about evened the score!
Ai:He can do this!
Ethan:I know he can!
Vial's SC:4 Justin's SC:3
Vial:My move!Draw!Youre going down!I summon Attack Gainer In attack mode!
ATK/100
Justin:Why summon a monster with only One hundred attack points?
Vial:Because hes being used to give my Chaos King Archfiend a tune up!I synchro summon,Scrap Dragon!
ATK/2800
Justin:Thats one Big Dragon there!!!
Vial:Hahaha,and get ready youre gonna get a kick out of his special ability,By destroying my face down card!I can destroy one card you control!I choose youre face down!
Justin:Grrr..Atleast I wont take to bad of a hit..
Vial:Oh but you will!You see when Attack Gainer Is sent to the grave as a result of a Synchro Summon..I can pick one mosnter you control and It looses One thousand attack points so now youre Iron chain dragon Isnt looking so well!
ATK/1500
Vial:Now Attack His Iron Chain Dragon!
Justin:Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!
Justin's LP:400
Ethan:Oh no!!!!!
Vial:Bwhaha Looks like this duel is over!
Justin:I gotta Figure a way out of this.....
Vial:There's No way you can win now!
To Be Continued..
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1